The following image is the completed Love birds centerpiece that you can make after you complete the steps below.
This cute centerpiece matches our Love birds favor , we suggest you to make them together in order to add a special touch to your event.
This centerpiece could be used for any event such as wedding, sweet sixteen or birthdays
Things you’ll need:
- Rectangular wooden cage 9 x 6 inches (this piece is prefabricated and can be replaced with any other that resembles)
- 50 grams of Dry Green Hay
- 1 bottle of mahogany color paint
- Paint brush
- 2 artificial birds brown and beige color with a clip (the birds are prefabricated and can be easily replaced with other figures)
- 1 Bouquet of cloth plants with 6 colored flowers (in this case we chose 3 rosewood color and 3 strawberry pink color)
- 1 foam brick
- Cold silicon
- White glue
- 12 Half Pearls, preferably with self-adhesive
- Rule, Scissors
1. Paint the Wooden Cage with mahogany color.
2. Cut the floral foam brick to the size of the base of the cage, fix it to the base using the glue.
3. Paste the dry green hay with white glue on top of the foam brick.
4. Cut the branches of the fabric flowers and stick them on the base, with cold silicone.
5. Stick the self-adhesive pearls around the cage. (use glue if needed)
6. Place the artificial birds on the top of the wooden cage using their clips. (you could fix another types of figures with hot silicone)
We hope to give you an idea or inspire you to create your own centerpiece, we wish you have a memorable event.